- To learn more about the benefits of Radiesse filler injections, visit this page on Radiesse.com.
- This New York Times article illustrates how the volume of your facial tissue decreases with age.
- In this article, Women’s Health explains the importance of fat tissue in giving your face a natural, youthful glow.
- The Contour Thread Lift stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen. Check out this Livestrong.com article to learn more about this important protein.
- Find out if the Contour Thread Lift is right for you by browsing through this information on CosmeticSurgery.com.
- Doesn’t require surgery
- Uses a combination of Radiesse and fat transfer
- Creates natural, long-lasting results
- Rosacea, which is frequently mistaken for adult acne, often affects men and women in their 30s and 40s. The U.S. National Library of Medicine details conditions that may prompt a rosacea outbreak.
- Medical News Today describes the risk factors that can lead to wrinkles.
- Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery, can alleviate the look of chronically tired eyes. The Mayo Clinic explains this minimally invasive cosmetic procedure.
- Many people decide to undergo both blepharoplasty and brow lift surgery to achieve definitive cosmetic results. WebMD.com discusses how brow lifts work.
- Do you wish your ears were not as noticeable? MedicineNet.com breaks down how otoplasty can lessen the look of overly prominent ears.
Thanks to advances in modern medicine, you can now reduce common signs of aging like wrinkles and sagging skin tissue. There are even a number of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures available that can provide your skin with a youthful glow with a minimal recovery period. These resources can help you understand whether or not you are a good candidate for these procedures.
If you’re interested in learning more about your cosmetic surgery options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Kevin McBride. You can reach our office by calling (214) 989-4796.
Even though the results of a facelift vary according to the patient’s unique facial contours, this cosmetic surgery generally tightens loose skin that forms along the jawline. This skin-tightening gives the face a youthful appearance and can noticeably improve his or her self-esteem and confidence. The results of a facelift typically last for about 10 years.
If you’re interested in getting a facelift, it’s important that you develop realistic expectations for the results. Even though this procedure does tighten the skin around your jaw and cheeks, it may not smooth every wrinkle on your face. This video provides more details on the benefits of facelifts and provides some before and after patient photos.
The office of Dr. Kevin McBride offers a range of cosmetic surgery procedures, including facelifts and neck lifts. To learn more, call us at (214) 989-4796.
When you are young, your cheeks are full and healthy, giving you a naturally appealing glow. As your body ages, you slowly begin to lose the fat that gives your facial skin volume, eventually leading to sunken cheeks and sagging skin underneath your eyes. Luckily, you can restore your face’s youthful appearance through a safe and effective cosmetic surgery procedure called the AmazingFaces Lift. Keep reading to learn about some of the benefits of this procedure.
Unlike traditional face or neck lifts, the AmazingFaces Lift uses a long-lasting dermal filler called Radiesse. This unique material actually imitates the face’s natural tissue, filling the facial contours that have lost a significant amount of fat over time. The AmazingFaces Lift is performed in one office visit where Dr. McBride injects Radiesse into the face from the inside of your mouth. Because the injections are made from inside the mouth, your chances of developing bruises or noticeable needle marks are significantly lowered.
If a significant amount of fat has been lost from your face, your cosmetic surgeon will use a combination of Radiesse filler and your body’s natural fat tissue. Your surgeon can easily harvest the few ounces of fat needed from your thigh or abdominal region with a small needle. He will then prepare the fat and inject it into the regions of your face that have lost fat volume.
The AmazingFaces Lift doesn’t require invasive surgical incisions, so the fat and filler that is injected into your skin can quickly blend into your face’s natural tissue. The blood supply in your face will be able to naturally keep this injected fat alive, as it seamlessly becomes part of your face’s natural tissue.
Dr. Kevin McBride in Dallas developed the AmazingFaces Lift as an alternative to traditional facelift procedures. To learn more about this revolutionary procedure, call our office at (214) 989-4796. Our cosmetic surgery team will be able to help you determine which cosmetic procedures are right for you.
A beautiful face and clear complexion can transform your confidence. These articles explain cosmetic procedures that can enhance your appearance. Dr. Kevin McBride provides a wide range of facial enhancement procedures for patients in the greater Dallas area.
If you’re not satisfied with your facial appearance or complexion, call (214) 989-4796 or visit our website to find out more about our services.